Tuesday, March 08, 2011

7.


After I visited the Zoo with Dad, we went to Tiamo on Lygon st for some INCREDIBLE pasta. It was so so good. I love Tiamo. It has stayed the same my entire life, bar the prices of course! They serve wine in water glasses, and it is just blissful to sit outside amongst it all and eat delicious spaghetti with clams and mussels and napoli sauce. Your also given a mountain of crusty bread to mop up all the left over sauce, yum!

Joe had to work on my birthday, which was a little sad, but I was looking forward to a nice evening with him. That was until I got home to find an empty house. Then I got a text informing me he had worked late, and the shop that he was buying my birthday gift from had sold out. Nice one Mr Joe. I am not going to lie, I was preeeetty crabby about it! But everything worked out in the end, he took me to Hung Pho in Preston for a big bowl of noodle soup and prawn spring rolls. My favorite. Then we did a silly photo shoot in our car. Then we drove to the supermarket and he bought my most loved ice cream- Homer Hudson Chocolate Rock.

Although I didn't get a gift from him, I apparently get an IOU gift. And hopefully a week of guilt filled favours and niceties! I am mean I know.

So THAT my friends, was my birthday!


2 comments:

  1. I do not like butter on my bread. Just sayin'. Happy BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a little bit. Not much. But a bit. For salty goodness. Oh gosh I am struggling to expand the width of my blog template, I am!

    ReplyDelete